Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day 1 : Setting up

Well, to begin this epic journey that will most likely take me 3-5 months and anywhere form 500K to 2 million gil to finish, I needed to find the perfect parents.

After a good weeks worth of searching, I managed to hunt down the two cards. Both were red, had lv 8 strength and level 8 endurance, and both had canter and gallop.

Excellent!

I hopped on over to Upper Jeuno and hooked them up on exercise plan, increasing chance of having a chick with an endurance boost, and increasing chance of inheriting the father's traits. He had some discernment and receptivity I'd prefer to throw in for good measure.

One day later, I got my egg. I made my quick journey over to Southern San'doria, and thus began my epic journey...

Day 1: Egg...

Just sat and watched it 30 times consecutively. If I do this on all 4 days the chick will be born with capped affection and have a higher chance of getting their abilities and such inherited for me...

Also went out to play yet another game of hot and cold in Western Altep. Failed. DX

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get the chest.

No comments: